Lithium Battery Powered by Volta Power Systems
Winnebago has introduced the most powerful and easy to use lithium powered system in the RV industry to date. The Pure3 Energy Management System powered by Volta Power Systems allows simple, instant 110 volt AC power. Now you can use your microwave, kettle, hair dryer, or even run your coach air conditioner without a noisy fuel-powered generator!
Not only is the new Pure3 EMS system simple and easy to use, it is reliable and virtually maintenance-free, including several other smart functions to make your experience better.
- 48V automotive-grade lithium storage providing up to 8700 watt hours of energy.
- 3600-watt pure sine inverter providing 30 Amp power anywhere you go.
- Charges quickly while driving utilizing a second dedicated 58V alternator.
- 200-watt solar panel utilizing a MPPT solar controller for up to 30% better solar absorption. Expandable!
- Automatic engine start when low battery detected.
- Automatic seamless switching to shore power.
- Temperature controlled battery compartment.
Go Anywhere with Travato!
The Travato allows you to travel to almost any destination and stay longer with great dry-camping/boon docking capabilities, or tour cityscapes with its small and nimble chassis. Where you go is up to you!
The Winnebago Travato with Pure3 Lithium Power
Available Travato Inventory
View our selection of new and preowned Travato Class B motorhomes here: