Sicard RV is currently seeking a Financial Services Manager to join our busy dealership. As a Finance Manager you will help to grow our business by providing quality products and services to customers to enhance the purchase of their vehicle.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional understanding of credit and finance, who can arrange financing for all customers through different financial institutions and continually follow up on credit applications for approvals. You must have a strong ability to negotiate, sell and consistently close. As a “hands-on” manager you must possess excellent organizational and relationship building skills with both the customers and the sales and management staff.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Responsible for New and Pre-Owned RV financing, selling of warranties, insurances, protection products, chemicals and accessories.
- Completion of all documents, contracts and any related paperwork for delivery, funding and payment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with each transaction.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Financial Services Manager
- OMVIC Certified
- Proven track record of success in a dealership F&I Department
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple customers at one time
- Experience in the RV industry considered an asset
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer proficient, typing skills