**APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A 1-MINUTE VIDEO DESCRIBING THEMSELVES, AND EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB**
Position starts immediately, an application must be in by Monday, February 5th!
Please submit a video to email@example.com, direct message on Facebook, Instagram tag. or via YouTube Link.
In this role, the candidate will be provided with a MacBook Pro, basic camera gear, and a cellphone. They will be required to attend RV shows in the GTA and our open houses. They will also be provided with an RV for two camping trips and will be required to document their trip with photos, videos, blogs and social media coverage.
The Social Media Specialist combines marketing and social media management skills to develop and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ - set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video, etc) that builds meaningful customer relations and encourages their comments and participation.
- Create and broadcast videos on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and T.V. as well as advertising for trade shows and other events.
- Monitor online blogs for brand-related topics and write monthly newsletters for customers, subscribers, and online followers.
- Write monthly blogs, create online ads and front covers.
- Generate sale leads from advertisements created on our social media accounts.
- Analyze site behavior to improve application/enrollment/sales completion rates, user experience, and content targeting.
- Establish brand image through hashtag, slogan and website presence using social media platforms.
- Utilizes social networking analytic tools, monitoring search engine optimization, through Google analytics (click-through and traffic activity) and acting on information.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off-site training as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro and Hootsuite
- Post-secondary education in Marketing and Advertising
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills and proven working experience in social media.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of online marketing, major marketing channels, web search optimization strategies and web campaign testing strategies.
- Basic understanding of graphic design with the ability to do content creating
- Superior computer skills
- Strong direct marketing, analytical skills and meticulous attention to details.
- Comfortable with change, multi-tasking and able to manage tight timelines.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills and a creative, energetic self-starter.