In accordance with the provincial government, beginning May 16, 2020, RV dealerships in Ontario were added to the list of non-essential businesses that may re-open their doors when they are ready to do so.
Beginning Wednesday May 20, 2020, Sicard RV will re-open at a limited capacity and following the health guidelines set in place by the Ontario Government.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees and will continue to maintain the many safety measures we’ve put in place over the last few weeks.
- Limited customers and employee access throughout the dealership. We ask customers to limit visitors to the dealership to a maximum of 2 when possible.
- Customers will be escorted throughout dealership by a Salesperson, or Service personnel and upon entry will be directed to the sanitation station and provided with the proper PPE.
- Customers are encouraged to continue to arrange appointments with our Sales team. Please email email@example.com to schedule a time.
- Customers will be greeted upon entry of the dealership and be directed to the appropriate location.
- We have set up temporary sales and finance offices in our showroom to allow for physical distancing between customers and employees.
- Hand-sanitization stations have been set up throughout our dealership.
- Plexi-glass windows have been installed at all of our customer service counters.
- Floor markers have been installed to ensure one-way traffic flow throughout the dealership.
- All units will be fully sanitized before they are delivered to customers
- We encourage the continuation of curbside pickup for RV parts & accessories. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees will be required for pre-screening at the beginning of their workday.
- Demonstrations will be done with all necessary protective gear or through virtual online tour.
- Employees will be required to wear masks while working with customers.
- Technicians will be required to wear all of the necessary protective gear while working on units.
- Social and physical distancing will be encouraged throughout the dealership at all times.
- Our dealership will be fully cleaned and sanitized 7 days a week.
We appreciate your support and for embracing these changes in the spirit of a collective wellbeing. Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate COVID-19 together with the safety of our customers and our associate in mind.