RV Sales Professional
Looking to join a successful top selling sales team? Sicard RV is a Top seller for Jayco trailers in North American!
Sicard RV is looking to hire a Bilingual RV Sales Professional. We offer a great benefits package and a great atmosphere that makes coming into work exciting! You must have an excellent work ethic, positive attitude, Ambitious, and have a recreational interest.
This position has great earning potential if you have what it takes! Earn as much as you want! The Salesperson is responsible for all sales activities and duties. They will achieve sales goals, work with clients to understand their needs and meet their expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction by assisting customers with buying decisions by listening, asking questions, and following up with all potential sales leads and going the extra mile to drive sales.
- Present and sell all makes and models of new and used units.
- Prepare preliminarily used vehicle appraisals.
A salesperson should understand all and may specialize in any of the RV categories.
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers
- Work cohesively with a team of salespeople to ensure proper customer service.
Follow all company policies and procedures
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven sales skills and customer service success with a track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-confident and able to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Must be aggressive in selling but personable and possess a positive attitude.
- Integrity, professionalism in mannerism and dress, motivation and a desire to excel.
- Proficiency in English with good mathematical skills and basic computer knowledge.
*Bilingual in French in English *
Public transportation is not available, a valid driver’s license and own transportation are necessary.
How to apply:
- Apply online, our website at sicardrv.com (use the form on this page) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer accommodations for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation